cornerbrook shore ex

We are on the NCL Spirit Sept. 25 cruise to Canada and wanted to join the shore excursion to Gros Morne Park in Newfoundland however this excursion is not listed on the list of the ships Cornerbrook, Newfoundland excursions. Does anyone know something about this? Did this tour sell out? Is it not being offered anymore. Could we arrange to visit the park from a vendor on the pier? We prefered to take a ship excursion because of the time involved and didn't want to worry about getting back to the ship late. Thanks

Go to the Roll Call for your cruise to see what others are doing and if they know about this. Your best option is to join others in a private excursion or car rental.

If you do a search on the Canada Ports of Call board you will find previous posts about renting a car in Cornerbrook.

We are also on the 9/25 Spirit out of Boston, and have booked the NCL Cornerbrook tour of Gros Morne National Park & World Heritage Site, so maybe it is full. I recommend calling NCL's Shore Excursion desk (sorry, I can't find where I wrote their number down, but it's on the NCL website), and seeing if there is a waiting list. Also, you might check with the Shore Excursion Desk onboard the Spirit. We are traveling with another couple who have booked the same tour, but may cancel.

Hopefully we are booked on the tour to Gros Morne. When I log onto our NCL itinerary, then "book shore excursions" for Cornerbrook I'm showing we are booked for the tour leaving at 10:30 A.M. with a 7 1/2 hour tour.

I'd call the shore excursions contact number ASAP because I suspect availability is very limited for such an isolated and lengthy tour.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

mtbien, I am on the same cruise, also. If you haven't joined our roll call - come on over. We have a meet and greet planned on the first day so we can get to know our shipmates. If you haven't done this before just go to the Roll Call Boards, put in NCL, then select the Spirit, Sept. 25.

Patsy

Angeleyes, to join our Roll Call go to bottom of this page to Forum Jump, click on Roll Calls for NCL, then click on NCL Spirit, then the date of our sailing 9/25/10 Boston Roundtrip, etc. then just post that you'd like to join us. YOu can go back and read the posts leading up to today or just go to last page. Sounds complicated but it's not.

It simple means that anyone who wants to join us will get together while on the ship for a Meet and Greet. Our first one is late in the afternoon on the day we sail. It's a great way to meet fellow shipmates. You'll then see a familiar face on deck every now and then. Many people plan excursions together that they've met on a Roll Call.

So join us.

Patsy

The best site with more info for the Roll Call is the 14 day Sept. 25 roll call instead of the Sept 25 roll call. Just click on the Spirit 14 day thread and post. You automatically become a member of the roll call. We are meeting in Henry's Pub on deck 7 from 6 -7 PM. Annie is making name tags for us. If you don't want to give out your personal info, just show up at the Meet and Greet. You'll get to meet those of us you have been chatting with online.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived