Laundry Service on the Eurodam

I called ship services and was told our unlimited laundry package was $84.00 per person. I have also read many reviews where people said it was per cabin. What has been everyone's experience? Is it up to what ever your cabin steward lists you as? Thanks for your help!

I called ship services and was told our unlimited laundry package was $84.00 per person. I have also read many reviews where people said it was per cabin. What has been everyone's experience? Is it up to what ever your cabin steward lists you as? Thanks for your help!

Recently sailed 10 days on Eurodam and we paid $90US for unlimited laundry for both my husband and me. The price is listed on the laundry price sheet in the wardrobe. We thought it was very good value as we had been travelling for over two months prior to joining the cruise and we had a lot of clothing in our luggage.

regards, kris

Recently sailed 10 days on Eurodam and we paid $90US for unlimited laundry for both my husband and me. The price is listed on the laundry price sheet in the wardrobe. We thought it was very good value as we had been travelling for over two months prior to joining the cruise and we had a lot of clothing in our luggage.

regards, kris

hi did that include pressing to ??????

thanks

Archived