Carnival Inspiration 8-5-10 REVIEW & PICTURES! Western Caribbean to Cozumel!

Hi Leah !!

Welcome back. Looks like you guys had a great time and got alot of relaxing in. Great review again too. Is this your last until our Miracle in March?

Jen

Hi, Jen! I don't know if this is our last cruise until March! We are looking at the upcoming school schedule to see if we can fit in another short cruise... if so, we will be Platinum on the Miracle. (Ooh-la-la! Just kidding!) I'm afraid we've gone a bit cruise-crazy this year! LOL!

Im loving your review, as I did the last one. I thank you for taking the time and effort to post your reviews and photos. I especially love your photos of sailaway, passing the Sunshine Skyway bridge and Fort De Soto. Our family had a condo in St Petersburg for many years, and it was at that time my favorite "home away from home". Love Ft de Soto! Thanks again for your review.:)

Thanks so much for posting this, we are on the October sailing and I was looking for the "fun times" since they are no longer "capers". We have sailed Inspiration 3 times already, its one of my favorite ships and for us very close since we live 20min from the port. It looks like activities have changed a bit so I am looking forward to seeing whats new!! Great review, glad you enjoyed it and had a wonderful cruise.

Thanks so much for posting this, we are on the October sailing and I was looking for the "fun times" since they are no longer "capers". We have sailed Inspiration 3 times already, its one of my favorite ships and for us very close since we live 20min from the port. It looks like activities have changed a bit so I am looking forward to seeing whats new!! Great review, glad you enjoyed it and had a wonderful cruise.

We were totally amazed at HOW MANY activities were going on, all throughout the day, especially the last Day at Sea. We wanted to be lazy bums and just sit pool-side, so we were delighted when Matt & Alex brought the entertainment to us! We expected the usual Hairy Chest contest and Mixologist, but not the Music Trivia, TV Trivia & Dance Contest... just to name a few! They really worked hard... we enjoyed playing our Scrabble, reading, swimming & watching all the pool-side fun! They put everyone in a good mood and the atmosphere was very jovial! Have a great cruise! And glad you enjoyed the review!

Great pictures and review. Will be on the Inspiration in 8 days and really looking forward to it. Was on the Celebrity Solstice the end of May and know this will be much more lively a cruise even if it's only 5 nights. It should only take us about 25 minutes to reach the port which makes leaving from Tampa so convenient.

Thank you so much for this review. We live in Fort Myers and have a 12 (almost 13 yr old son) and we LOVE cruising too! We are taking another cruise this Thanksgiving on Carnival Liberty out of Miami and are thinking of doing Nachi Cocum while in Cozumel as well. Maybe we'll see each other on a future cruise out of Tampa. This review makes me want to try the Imagination so thanks again!

Thank you so much for this review. We live in Fort Myers and have a 12 (almost 13 yr old son) and we LOVE cruising too! We are taking another cruise this Thanksgiving on Carnival Liberty out of Miami and are thinking of doing Nachi Cocum while in Cozumel as well. Maybe we'll see each other on a future cruise out of Tampa. This review makes me want to try the Imagination so thanks again!

OOPS! I meant Inspiration :o

We are on the same Thanksgiving cruise on the Liberty. Come and join the roll call if you have not already!

Okay I have to ask what happened with the cat?

Hi! Oops... I forgot to share that part! The vet diagnosed Cowboy with Hyperthyroidism, which is apparently common in older cats. (News to us!?) We can either give him a pill daily for life, or do a one-time shot of "radioactive iodine" which targets the tumor on his thyroid (but the shot costs $$$$!) Cowboy is a Maine Coon and the vet said that breed often lives to be 20 to 25 years of age. So far, he is doing okay with the pills... he has gained some weight back and appears to be improving. Thanks for asking!

Archived