Liberty

bostonlass

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know what the decor of the Liberty will be like yet? I"m thinking the theme will be patriotic or something because of the name so maybe lots of red/white/blue themes?

Carnival hasnt released any information on her decor or theme. Here are a few threads already created on the same subject.The names of some of the public room and dining areas have a Eurpoean flavor to them, which makes sense since she is sailing from Rome July-Oct, before heading to FLL.

Names of Liberty Dining Areas

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=118005

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=114091

Whoops...my bad.....I keep getting Carnival's Liberty mixed up with RCCL's Freedom of the Seas. =0)

Thanks for the links on the Liberty. I didn't realize they were offering 6 and 8 day cruises. Can't wait to see the decor......I've always wondered why the decorators that they hire are so bold in their taste, but at the same time it's fun to look at what they do!

Whoops...my bad.....I keep getting Carnival's Liberty mixed up with RCCL's Freedom of the Seas. =0)

Thanks for the links on the Liberty. I didn't realize they were offering 6 and 8 day cruises. Can't wait to see the decor......I've always wondered why the decorators that they hire are so bold in their taste, but at the same time it's fun to look at what they do!

Welcome, actually Joe Farcus(sp) has designed just about every ship in the Carnival fleet. Seems like they should let someone else have a shot at it. I like the designs, but some are a bit over the top.

Archived