Can anyone tell me about Circle C

mommyto2kids

We have been researching our cruise for months, but just found out today that our 14 year old foster son will be able to come with us.

I know lots about Camp Carnival, but not so much about Ciricle C. Can anyone fill me in. Also any info about the teen excursions avail for eastern Caribbean would be greatly appreciated.

We are travelling Eastern Caribbean on the Liberty in October.

My 13 year old loved Circle C, they will give them their own capers and I suggest getting an extra for yourself. They have planned activities so this way you can find them easy if you need to.

I sign my son up on the first day and he goes to the activities he wants to and the ones he don't he just hangs with us.

His age group will be 12-14. Go the first night for orientation so he can meet the other kids onboard for his week.

(Please let him know ahead of time to stay away from the cabin areas and to stay in public areas)

the kids tend to hang out a lot together-- eating pizza, playing cards, sitting in hot tubs.

Most cruises the last night they tend to stay out til the wee hours of the morning.

Here's a link to a thread where I posted the Circle C schedule from our Carnival Pride cruise last month. It will give you an idea of the scheduled activities: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1251559

On our cruise, Circle C/Club O2 had two shore excursions scheduled. In Grand Turk, they had the "Ultimate Snorkeling Excursion" for $60. In Half Moon Cay they had the "Stingray Adventure" for $30. I'm afraid I can't tell you about them since our son didn't participate.

I agree with the above poster that you should get two copies of the capers. My son had an absolute BLAST on Circle C. With facebook and texting, they can all stay in touch afterwards. You want to make sure and have them go the first night to the welcome aboard party and then a few activities the first day at sea -- kids will start to form friendships then and you want to make sure they are there to be included!

• 5 weeks later...
We have been researching our cruise for months, but just found out today that our 14 year old foster son will be able to come with us.

I know lots about Camp Carnival, but not so much about Ciricle C. Can anyone fill me in. Also any info about the teen excursions avail for eastern Caribbean would be greatly appreciated.

We are travelling Eastern Caribbean on the Liberty in October.

Email me and i will send you the 7 day activites list from a recent cruise for Circle C. I found it last week as i was looking for my son. Their is lots of things for them.

KATZAVERL@COMCAST.NET

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=&date=10-3-2010&text=TILL OUR WEDDING ON CARNIVAL CONQUEST&ship=Carnival Conquest

We are cruising on the Dream in February with our 2 kids aged 11 & 13. Does anyone know if my 11 year old will be allowed in Circle C as he will be turning 12 less than 2 months after the cruise and from the looks of the activities offered, he would enjoy Circle C much more.

We are cruising on the Dream in February with our 2 kids aged 11 & 13. Does anyone know if my 11 year old will be allowed in Circle C as he will be turning 12 less than 2 months after the cruise and from the looks of the activities offered, he would enjoy Circle C much more.

My son was turning 12 a few months after we cruised and they said he would have to sign up for Camp Carnival. It doesn't hurt to ask though since yours will be turning the next age much sooner.

Circle “C” (Young Teens 12-14 Years)

General Information - Policies – Activities

Sign In/Out Policy

Teens must be registered by a parent in order to participate in the activities.

The Teen may choose how many or how few activities they wish to attend. Teens can come and go as they want, with activities running until the early morning hours.

Circle “C”, with its high-tech spaces, fun-filled activities and energetic hosts is a direct result of our ongoing commitment to providing exceptional vacations to guests of all ages. Circle “C” is the ultimate Young Teen Program for children, ages 12 to 14 years old who want to chill on a cruise. Cool activities, awesome facilities and lots of rad new friends to add to their e-mail lists. Now young teens have a place of their own to connect with friends or simply chill. Circle “C” is the place to be for parties, games and other supervised activities created just for them.

The Circle “C” friendly and experienced Director wants to enhance your young teen's vacation experience. This is why they have tailored activities specifically designed to entertain this age group.

The facilities feature a dance floor with high-tech sound and lighting system, along with 42-inch plasma-screen TV’s displaying movies and music videos. Also featured are gaming pods with the latest video games and consoles, with 20-inch plasma-screens positioned throughout the room and used for video gaming. The facilities offer a sleek modern design created especially to appeal to younger teens, with a vibrant motif, oversized picture windows, and plush comfortable seating, perfect for hanging out with new friends.

The Circle “C” program offers a full schedule of activities, which may include everything from sports such as basketball, volleyball, ping pong and various water games to late-night movies and “swimming under the stars” pool parties. Circle “C” activities are listed in their own Circle C activity schedule.

Activities - Some example are:

Video gaming consoles

Talent show - You can be the star of the show

Dance Parties

Late Night Teen Hang

Late Night Movies

Video Arcade Tournament

Scavenger Hunts

Karaoke

Make Your Own Pizza

Sporting Activities - Including games like Dodgeball, Basketball and Mini Golf

Music Activities - Including games and activities like Name that Tune

Arts and Crafts - Including activities like origami and bead making

T-Shirt Designing

[*]Carnival Twister Waterslide Races

Circle “C”

Lounges

All ships have dedicated lounges for the 12-14 year olds.

Fantasy Class: Atlantic Deck 8 Midship

Carnival Destiny: Sun Deck 11 Forward

Carnival Triumph/Victory: Sun Deck 12 Forward

Spirit Class: Main Deck 4 Forward

Conquest Class: Atlantic Deck 4 Midship

Carnival Splendor: Atlantic Deck 4 Midship

Carnival Dream: Atlantic Deck 4 Midship

[*]Carnival Magic: Mezzanine Deck 4 Midship

Shore Excursions

The Teen Shore Excursion Program allows teens to go as a group on one tour throughout the voyage. The tour is chaperoned by the Circle “C” Director (no parents). Parental consent forms must be signed and handed in prior to the tour.

Medication

The Circle “C” Director may not administer any medication and/or needles to any young teen participating in the Circle “C” Program. Additionally, no medications with the exception of epi-pens, diabetic testing equipment and inhalers are permitted in the Circle C lounge. If the young teen does require regular medication while attending Circle “C” the parents must return to administer the medication.

Archived