Platinum question?

dixie54

My husband and I are platinum and we are able to board in the quicker line. Can we book each of us in a cabin so our friends can board with us? then switch rooms of course? How do you straighten out the cabin charges, so they go on their credit card? thanks

You can but I wouldn't go through all of that just to board a few minutes faster. On my last cruise we met friends from the M&M at our hotel we came over together our line was like 5 minutes max faster. It was still a little early so we couldn't board the ship so they had a special section for platinum up and suite guests. When the lady realized we were together she let them join us.

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of work and hassle with credit cards and room cabin numbers just to board a few minutes faster. Simply ask if they can board with you; maybe they will be allowed but if not, it's not a big deal. You can meet up with them afterward and take your group Welcome Aboard photo together. :) Or, you can board with them.

I understand Platinum is a milestone but embarkation is really pretty efficient these days. You don't say what ship it is but if it's Oasis at her new terminal, you'll all be through in no time.

Archived