Just got back !!!!!

Karlys mom

WOW! is all I can say.. this was an amazing ship, they really make you feel great all the way, my husband wanted chocolate ice cream, and they did not have it at that restaurant, the guy was going to go get it from another restaurant, that really WOW me, of course we said NOT!shows great.. food was just amazing.. we had the couples spa for the week for $199. this is great since the pool is always packed! we had a handicaped room, excelent, was much larger than any other room, :) some small complaints... need to place more decals on balcony doors, I was not aware was closed by my husband and walked in with a closed door.. yes it hurt!, need better strategy for pool area chairs, people get up at 6am just to get a chair, by 8am you find nothing at all! and the sale of drinks by the pool area.. boy I felt I was back in Roatan with evreyone that wanted to sale something to me.... it got to a point that my husband was like " I will let you know when Im ready for a drink"

again... just small things.. all others.. are WOW.. amazing!

Welcome back!

I never had trouble finding a pool chair on any day of my sailing. Interesting that you had that problem this time. Also, my sister-in-law is VERY into caramel on deserts, so several times the waiter went to another part of the ship to find some for her! I found that amazing as well. :)

Mike,

We had trouble finding deck chairs this week. I asked Lloyd, the internet cafe manager, how many guests were on the ship last week, and the number was 4,3XX. We were almost at capacity. Don't know how to fix this issue when at capacity, as there was no where to put any more chairs than were already out. We could usually find chairs by the rappelling and climbing wall section.

WOW! is all I can say.. this was an amazing ship, they really make you feel great all the way, my husband wanted chocolate ice cream, and they did not have it at that restaurant, the guy was going to go get it from another restaurant, that really WOW me, of course we said NOT!shows great.. food was just amazing.. we had the couples spa for the week for $199. this is great since the pool is always packed! we had a handicaped room, excelent, was much larger than any other room, :) some small complaints... need to place more decals on balcony doors, I was not aware was closed by my husband and walked in with a closed door.. yes it hurt!, need better strategy for pool area chairs, people get up at 6am just to get a chair, by 8am you find nothing at all! and the sale of drinks by the pool area.. boy I felt I was back in Roatan with evreyone that wanted to sale something to me.... it got to a point that my husband was like " I will let you know when Im ready for a drink"

again... just small things.. all others.. are WOW.. amazing!

Glad the ship Wowed you. I can't wait. We sail in 27 days and I'm counting down to my very own WOW. :D

Oh, you will definitely see the drink guy. "Do you want a bucket of beer?"

I'm still looking for a confirmation...do they open up all the beers and give them to you? Or do they only open up 1 and you can drink as you'd like and/or take some back to the room for later?

Glad the ship Wowed you. I can't wait. We sail in 27 days and I'm counting down to my very own WOW. :D

I'm still looking for a confirmation...do they open up all the beers and give them to you? Or do they only open up 1 and you can drink as you'd like and/or take some back to the room for later?

They usually open one. There is a bottle opener on the bucket to open the rest. You can take them back to your room. You pay a deposit for the bucket so make sure you take it back at the end of the cruise to get your deposit.

They usually open one. There is a bottle opener on the bucket to open the rest. You can take them back to your room. You pay a deposit for the bucket so make sure you take it back at the end of the cruise to get your deposit.

Great to hear. Yea, I heard about the deposit on the bucket. I'll definitely make sure to do that.

I was on the 7/31 sailing and was never asked nor did I put down a depoit on a bucket for the beer. I ended up with two buckets in my room and never charged. Maybe they figured it was too much of a hassle.

I was on the 7/31 sailing and was never asked nor did I put down a depoit on a bucket for the beer. I ended up with two buckets in my room and never charged. Maybe they figured it was too much of a hassle.

So are you sure when they swiped your card for the beer, they didn't add the bucket as well? Hmmm, that's interesting. I know I've read a lot on here about making sure to return the bucket the get a deposit back. Maybe the Epic is different or something. Either way, they'll get their bucket back. So, it doesn't really matter to me I guess. But I'll watch my charges and see if it appears.

i may just do that, depending on how many buckets of beer we get. We are not going to try to drink too many. I've seen too many places on the islands that are cheaper. :D

Walking around in Cozumel we passed plenty of places selling cold beer for $1.50 a bottle. :)

We did not pay a deposit and I saw at least one person disembark with their empty beer bucket.

They're pretty cheap looking and I'd not be surprised if they were considered disposable.

On 2 occasions we requested and got a bucket full of ice to chill some wine by the pool. No deposit, no hassel.

Boy I miss being on a cruise!

We did not pay a deposit and I saw at least one person disembark with their empty beer bucket.

They're pretty cheap looking and I'd not be surprised if they were considered disposable.

On 2 occasions we requested and got a bucket full of ice to chill some wine by the pool. No deposit, no hassel.

Boy I miss being on a cruise!

Oh great! :D I guess you are allowed to have them then if you seen people actually disembark with them. They are the green ones with the NCL on them right?

We just got home yesterday and I don't recall seeing a deposit and credit on our bill. We didn't keep the bucket. We brought it back to the room with beers and put them in the fridge. They took the bucket one day when they made up the room.

These buckets are a lightish blue.

Archived