Liberty Travel - eDocs or Spiral-bound book?

Guest Crazeecat5

I use Liberty Travel all the time and it's always hard copies in a nice folder. Your TA will sit and go over all the documents with you when you pick them up. I think their prices are great and I love their service.

Sheryl

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;7;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

until cruising on the Splendor of the Seas

We use Liberty all the time. Received the spiral book last year. Used the Monroeville office in the Pgh area!!

We always get the lowest prices and even received full $150 off of this years cruise from C&A Mag. Agent did not deduct her commission like I hear others doing. We booked on the last cruise and transferred the booking to our TA.

Cindy icon_cool.gif

11/28 Adventure of the Seas Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;28;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks for the info everyone! Do you know how long it will be until we get our cruise docs? Can't wait to do that Doc Dance with DH! icon_biggrin.gif

We've used Liberty Travel a few times now and are very happy with them... great prices, great customer service, and they especially took care of us on our honeymoon.

Time 'til Mariner on 8/29/04 -- our first cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;8;29;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I have always found the local Liberty to be way out of line when it comes to any kind of travel. I always get a price from them, go back and see if they can meet my lowest price and I never hear back...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;6;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Jewel of The Seas<BR

Sensation 3/99

Majesty of The Seas 12/03

Archived