Pay for Bar Set-up now?

KimberleyFL

If you order a bar set-up (non suite guest), do you pay for it when you order or does it get added to your onboard account?

Thank You.

Hi. I just ordered our bar set-up last week. You need to provide a charge card and they charge it before placing your order. They will email you a receipt upon request.

Have a great cruise,

Kim

You probably already know this but just to be sure...

It is just a bottle of liquor for the bar set-up. You will need to provide your own mixers, garnishes, etc.-Kim

DUMB QUESTION...I'm planning on buying a bar setup for our Baltic Cruise. We will be boarding in Copenhagen so it's not like I'm going to the grocery store there and buying mixers to carry on. Can you order the mixers with the setup?

(it really seems to me that at the rate they're charging for the set up that they could supply a few mixers. But hey, it's like someone else said, you've already spent thousands, don't nickel and dime. I just would like a few drinks on the balcony and don't want it to be straight liquor)

DUMB QUESTION...I'm planning on buying a bar setup for our Baltic Cruise. We will be boarding in Copenhagen so it's not like I'm going to the grocery store there and buying mixers to carry on. Can you order the mixers with the setup?

(it really seems to me that at the rate they're charging for the set up that they could supply a few mixers. But hey, it's like someone else said, you've already spent thousands, don't nickel and dime. I just would like a few drinks on the balcony and don't want it to be straight liquor)

No, you can not add mixers to your order. You can go to any bar and order sodas, club soda, tonic water, etc. in cans to take back to your room. Your mini bar will also have a few supplies. We have become very creative.

-Kim

Archived