Costa beverage package?

CaptainDaddy

Does anyone know if Costa offers a package for soft drinks like many of the other cruise lines do? I know that if i have to pay $2.00 everytime I want a diet coke it'll cost me as much as the cruise! Also I'm trying to9 find out if they have soy milk on board. My son has an allergy to cows milk. I figure with as many health concious and vegetarians cruising these days it wouldn't be such a wierd thing to ask for.

The best I've heard is the twenty drink tickets for $30. This sounds a little drastic compared to the soda cards, but I'm hoping some of us will drink less than others and it will even out. I am bringing back up sodas anyways. We take a car, and I can put the case in the car and check it at the pier to save the $20 to $30 per case. As for the soy milk, I'm in the same boat here (ha ha). We were just on RCI and the dining staff mentioned twice that she could get me soy milk, but never actually produced it. We brought our own. My son drinks Silk, and they make a quart sized drink-box type of package for shelf storage. We get them at Super Target. I have seen other brands in little 8 oz packages also. We tried these before traveling and discovered that our son -just turning 3, did not want to drink different brands. Last time we brought five quarts, and were able to empty the mini bar to store them. One thing though, the mini bar did not work very well, so I would plan on using a bottle quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all - I spoke with someone at Costa regarding the soda card the cost is $33 and supposedly covers all non alchohlic drinks virgin pina coladas, sodas etc. Not sure if its for unlimited during the entire cruise or if it is a 20 drink limit per pre paid card. Either way it's a bargan. We cruised on the Navigator (RCI) in Oct. Their soda card just covered soda. All non- alch. drinks were still $8.00. If any one knows for sure how many drinks are covered let us know. Thanks. Cruzin on 4/3 Medeterrania.:p

You can order them from any one of the servers at the bars on the ship or you can pre-order one from Costa's online website. You have to be registered with Costa Cruises website and you booking information needs to be entered in order to pre-order from the website. You can always buy them on board if you forget or need more.

"How much is a beer? can I bring a case on the ship with me? to keep in my room?"

Mincom......No, they won't let you bring a case on beer on. Price for beers is $3.50 - $3.95 includes 15% tip.

You can order from room service and put it in the fridge in your room,

Archived