Deck 4 on Royal Caribbean Grandeur

redcat72

We just booked a cabin near the Champagne Bar on RC's Grandeur of the Seas. We called RC before doing so, and they said it is a quiet bar with and "upscale" crowd" and that it wouldn't be too noisy. We aren't super close, but close enough. (4064) Just wondering if anyone here has had a bad or good experience on Deck 4 on Grandeur. Or if you are familiar with the noise level of the Champange Bar. We talked our friends into going on the same cruise & deck (it's their first cruise) and don't want anything major to go wrong.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed twice on the enchantment deck 4( same ship/deck plan) in an inside room #4567 and #4563... 4 cabins from the champ bar /centrum and was never disturbed by any noise. They usually have a quiet strings duo playing in the afternoon followed by a more contemporary trio in the evening till 12am. I loved the location you are a few steps from the centrum and all those sitting areas with the large windows to look out of, it was a great meeting place to meet up with the rest of the group...we would just meet up in the centrum before dinner. The DR is just beyond that and the elevators and spiral staircases are off the centrum/champ bar making it easy to go to the other public venues..Its a great deck for an inside cabin,outside views just a few feet away and access to the rest of the ship.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for everyone's replies. One other question I was wondering is if the Champange Bar is a smokey area? Or is it non-smoking there? Thanks!

We sailed the Grandeur last year and are headed out next week for another. I walked through the Champagne bar several times and never noticed smoke. It is not what you think of as a regular "bar" more like a piano bar type thing. Tables set around, quieter group than the Crown where the younger folks hang out. The Champagne seemed to draw a more mature - 30-45 crowd.

Archived