Ice Bar Days/Hours

Beanie01

I too am interested in the hours, but several of the responses here refer to people having reservations for the Ice Bar. Can these only be made on board? I do not see the Ice Bar as an option to pre-reserve. Any know exactly the procedure for reservations?

I too am interested in the hours, but several of the responses here refer to people having reservations for the Ice Bar. Can these only be made on board? I do not see the Ice Bar as an option to pre-reserve. Any know exactly the procedure for reservations?

Just called NCL. They said once onboard go to the restaurant reservation desk. It cannot be reserved online prior to your cruise.

On our 7/17 cruise we couldn't book the ice bar online, so when we got on board we went to the reservations stand right outside the ice bar and they took our reservation. You can go to the reservations desk to make the reservations there as well. It was great! they have kids drinks in the ice bar as well, which was great because my kids were dying to experience the Ice Bar as well! We all had a blast, but didn't last more then 20 minutes. Its 17 degrees in there brrrr even with jeans with socks and sneakers :p You can only stay in the Ice Bar for 45 minutes, but you might become part of the ice sculptures in there :D

Archived