Parking Garage Cost at Bayside Market Place?

PR Cruisers

If you have a van why on earth would you go to Bayside???

Go to Miami Beach and drive around!

Bayside is a default location if you're staying downtown. If you have transportation, for heaven's sake, explore the city!

What kind of thing are you looking to do? Eat? There are so many great places that aren't the chain restaurants you find at Bayside!

Shop? There are lovely malls and outlets. Or, explore Miracle Mile at Coconut Grove if you prefer more boutiques. Even better, check out Lincoln Road on Miami Beach.

Watch the world go by? So many great places.

Bayside...feh!

I agree with the previous response, there is so much more to do/see than Bayside. But, if that is what you want, parking there is usually $10 flat rate. The boat tour you want is out of the bayside pavilion and is known as the Island Queen. If you book online with them the cost is $23 per person, $26 if you book in person. The cruise/tour takes about and hour and half and is actually quite good.

The better idea is to go to South Beach and park at the 13th street garage, (easy to find-signs everywhere). Parking is $1 per hour and most of SOBE is walking distance.

Have a great time!!

I am planning to go there with my rented van. Bayside has a public parking garage?? $$??

Also, which is the best company to take the boat tour of the rich and famous mansions?

Our rental company would not allow us to take a van into the city limits of Miami.

Head to South Beach instead of Bayside. You can get a cruise from the Miami Beach Marina.

Our rental company would not allow us to take a van into the city limits of Miami.

Head to South Beach instead of Bayside. You can get a cruise from the Miami Beach Marina.

I am going to rent the van with Avis. They have city limits? I cannot go to Fort Lauderdale with the van?

I agree with the previous response, there is so much more to do/see than Bayside. But, if that is what you want, parking there is usually $10 flat rate. The boat tour you want is out of the bayside pavilion and is known as the Island Queen. If you book online with them the cost is $23 per person, $26 if you book in person. The cruise/tour takes about and hour and half and is actually quite good.

The better idea is to go to South Beach and park at the 13th street garage, (easy to find-signs everywhere). Parking is $1 per hour and most of SOBE is walking distance.

Have a great time!!

Thanks for your advice. What has been your experience with the 13th street garage? It is always full or is easy to grab a parking there?

Archived