Bermuda map for Tomtom

jimice87

Hello,

I'll be cruising to Bermuda this week and I would like to know if there is a iPhone app to get the map of the area.

I use Tomtom but I could try any other GPS app.

Thanks.

I know it's not what you asked but it's just as easy to use one of these low tech maps.;) Folded, it's about 3"x5", unfolded 13'x20". You can download one ahead or get one at any visitor tourist center. Lots of good info on it.:)

http://www.bermudatourism.com/Downloadable_Map.pdf

Hi Jimice,

Boy, oh boy, oh boy!

I don't often get the chance to improve on one of IHeart's posts (well, NEVER, actually), but this time, just this once - BINGO!

Here's a link to a map that doesn't get fuzzy when you zoom in (and no, I don't know how it works).

http://www.experiencebermuda.com/maps/pdf/IslandMap.pdf

Have Fun!

Not so fast buster.

You get points for the link to one that doesn't get fuzzy.....great BTW....but I thought you were going to post an app that's better than the hard copy map.:D I'm assuming the OP wants something to use while they're in BDA but that could be a totally wrong assumption.:o

Probably.:)

We just "wing it".:D

Last year on our wing, we met a very friendly detective sergeant out in front of his home in St. George. We talked about a possible vacation exchange of homes but I haven't followed through.

Not so fast buster.

You get points for the link to one that doesn't get fuzzy.....great BTW....but I thought you were going to post an app that's better than the hard copy map.:D I'm assuming the OP wants something to use while they're in BDA but that could be a totally wrong assumption.:o

Hi,

No that's not a wrong assumption. I'm looking for a GPS map map that may go in an iPhone.

However, I really appreciate all links that you post and I'll try with a USA map like it seems that Bermuda is something classified in America.

Thanks again,

I'd be careful with cellphone GPS apps. Data + Roaming = Bad.

I'd go with a pocket guidebook rather than a printout map or an app. That's the best way to know not only where you're going, but also what are you going by.

Archived