Cost of hydrofoil from Peterhof

NancyIL

Stan - Do you know how late in the afternoon or evening the hydrofoil runs?

Thanks

I am not sure how late but i took it back from Peterhof the last time about 5 p.m. and since it was very crowded I assume we were on one of the last returning boats.

The park and Grand Palace is open until 6:00 p.m. so the last boat is probably around that time. I'll check to see what the official times of operation and report back.

During the summer and White Nights, 6:00 p.m. is still 6-7 hours before the sun starts to go down so there is still lots of time to see other things.

• 1 month later...
When we did the DenRus tour in August 2004, we took the hydrofoil back to St. P from Peterhof. The van dropped us (a group of 4) off with the guide and headed back to St. P. The driver and van were waiting for us when we got back into the city. The hydrofoil was very empty - less than half full. Our guide, Elena, knew what time the hydrofoil was scheduled to leave and walked us through the grounds to get to the pier on time. As I said earlier, I enjoyed the hydrofoil ride because it provided a changed perspective of the view of St. P. No matter what you decide to do, I am confident that you will love your tour - this is a remarkable city.

GBC -

Do you remember the last name of your guide, Elena? I'm booking my tour with the same tour operator and would like to request for the same guide. I've included the hydrofoil in my itinerary as well. Apparently, Elena is a very common name.

Archived