New hang at Port Canaveral

JTJ

Posted to RCCL also. I went to a really neat place at PC yesterday. It just opened Monday, and is great for locals and I think for out of town cruisers. It is on the water, between Grills and Rustys, has two stories, and best of all the 2nd floor has a hugh wrap around open air deck. The deck has to be 3000 sq ft plus with about 40 tables. You can see sunsets, space center buildings, and the ships all leave. HH is until 19:00 with $1.5 big drafts and some drink special. I didn't eat but what I saw come out looked great; 1/2 lb burger with fries $6, dolphin plater $14, rib plate (highest thing on menu) $16. The 1st story has floor the ceiling to floor windows facing the water and is quiet, 2nd story inside the same but loud and the deck being high up is the best around (MHO). It's just starting up so there is plenty of room. The only rub is suncruz shares the lobby area, but check it out. I'm impressed and am glad there's something new out there, I eat at Rustys and drink at Grills. According to the bar miad they were supposed to open last summer but the big Hs took the roof off. I can remember workmen there on the way out to fish last year. For old timers it used to be called LLoyds before some kind of financial squable closed it years ago. But it's got my vote, check it out. Easy to find, the suncruz sign is out in front, but they are not affiliated, matter of fact there's a parking issue going on between them from what a gathered at the lot. The place is called FISHLIPS.

Archived