Airline Question

elmwood

We have finally decided to do the nine day cruise over Christmas and are just finalising flight and post-cruise stay details. When booking the flights through Paul Gauguin, do they only use Air Tahiti Nui, or do they ever use Air France which seems to have some very convenient flights from Los Angeles on the days we want to travel?

The deal offered with this cruise is 2 for 1. Looking at the times, the Air France Flight is a red eye leaving at 10:05 whereas the Air Tahiti Nui leaves at 4:00. I just wondered as I have travelled Air France before and they are good, but Air Tahiti Nui is not an airline with which I am familiar.

The deal offered with this cruise is 2 for 1. Looking at the times, the Air France Flight is a red eye leaving at 10:05 whereas the Air Tahiti Nui leaves at 4:00. I just wondered as I have travelled Air France before and they are good, but Air Tahiti Nui is not an airline with which I am familiar.

We have flown Air Tahiti Nui twice to Tahiti, and once to Australia. They fly an Airbus 330, which is comfortable, but not like Business Class.

A note: Someone suggested changing into shorts on the plane before you land-good idea! the terminal is not air conditioned.

We enjoyed both of our cruises on the PG. We have the story of our first trip on our website

http://home.mindspring.com/~highlandpark/

Archived