Internet in suites

cs

On NCL it says under Thoughtful Touches for Penthouse Suites - "Wireless Inertenet access, plus personal computer". http://www.nclsuitesandvillas.com/pages/spapenthouses.php

Does that mean that they'll give you use of a laptop in the suite? I'd rather not pack mine with me if I don't have to.

Yes there is a laptop in the OS but it does not have many programs loaded (no Microsoft Office for example) and, of course, Internet fees still apply.

Keep in mind that the computers you can "borrow" have very little loaded. They are basically an internet terminal. You can not load anything on them, etc. And they are often very slow as nobody really maintains them.

Keep in mind that the computers you can "borrow" have very little loaded. They are basically an internet terminal. You can not load anything on them, etc. And they are often very slow as nobody really maintains them.
You know, I didn't even check on what was loaded on the computer we borrowed, as we just wanted to check our email. It was so much nicer than lugging our laptops. That's a good warning to those who want to use it for more than email, though.

Archived