Carnival Victory, can I get my passport stamped?

SISer

I did not see an place to stamp the passport either but pls ask around. This same question was asked sometime back and appearantly some travellers managed to get their pasport stampen in one or a couple of the ports.

Be aware do not loose eyesight of your passport. It is your most important document in a foreign country

I have read in the past if you give your passport to the purser desk they will "try" and get it stamped for you. I don't know if they still do this or not.

I don't like the idea of giving "anyone" my passport so I skip getting it stamped.

Thanks for the replies, i t looks like I am out of luck :(

try doing a search i know i have seen ppl posting about where/how to get it done once you get off the ship, me personally i would rather explore than go on a hunt to get my passport stamped:D

I have always had my passport stamped as my grandkids like to see them. Just take it to the Pursers desk the first night, ask them nicely if they would have it stamped at each port. They will do that for you and then call you the last ngiht on the ship to come pick it up. I have never been told no.

Archived