Need Help QUICK!!

BettyB2

Wow, I was in a panic this morning when I could not get on the board for over 2 hours..I need some help here...

On Feb 23 some friends of ours are getting married on the Conquest. We are going with a group of 40 ppl on the cruise and not everyone knows eachother. 10 of the 20 couples are pretty good friends and on Tuesday on the COnquest< I would like to have a spot where 10 of us girls could meet in the afternoon (sometime after lunch but before dinner) -to give Jean a toast and give her small gifts that we brought along for her.

Where is a good place for us to meet? is there some nice place where the 10 of us could sit together, have a toast and give her the gifts? This needs to only be an hour or less of time as they are having real reception when they get back home to NY and many of us already made plans for our days....

I would like to make it from 1-2:30 time frame.

Good place for the 10 guys to go to??

12 couples from our group will be having dinner at the Point the night of the wedding. HELP ME PLEASE!

PLACE FOR WOMEN to meet in afternoon?

PLACE for MEN at about the same time frame?

thanks ..love this site....:)

The guys could meet at any of the bars on the Lido. The girls, how about talking to someone (Purser's desk) about maybe meeting in one of the lounges that are not open at that time. There is also a rarely used card room that could be used.

Thank you I will do that! Is there any way I can find out ahead of time if we can do that? Can our TA or the Carnival rep we met do something? Would we be able to have a toast/drink? thanks. I am seeing most of these people tonight for dinner and would like to ask the ladies about tuesday..some of them are leaving 3 days early....

is there usually a place open? would they charge us??

The guys could meet at any of the bars on the Lido. The girls, how about talking to someone (Purser's desk) about maybe meeting in one of the lounges that are not open at that time. There is also a rarely used card room that could be used.

sorry to answer again, but would the bars/lounges be too busy at that time of day? There are a few we have seen pictures of and thought maybe it would be a good spot..we just dont know for sure.

I really do like the idea tho of using a lounge/room not being used...

sorry to answer again, but would the bars/lounges be too busy at that time of day? There are a few we have seen pictures of and thought maybe it would be a good spot..we just dont know for sure.

I really do like the idea tho of using a lounge/room not being used...

The disco and larger "Nighttime" bars are closed at that time.

There are a number of lounges that are not open or not busy. You will probably see signs at some them from time to time - Closed for Private Function. kind of short notice, but someone has certainly paid Carnival for the wedding and the wedding planner or whoever the contact is should be able to request, if not arrange for you.

Otherwise, try the purser.

Alfred's (the cigar bar) is almost never crowded and the gents could meet there. Not even sure it is open for biz during the day, but is never closed off.

There are a number of lounges that are not open or not busy. You will probably see signs at some them from time to time - Closed for Private Function. kind of short notice, but someone has certainly paid Carnival for the wedding and the wedding planner or whoever the contact is should be able to request, if not arrange for you.

Otherwise, try the purser.

Alfred's (the cigar bar) is almost never crowded and the gents could meet there. Not even sure it is open for biz during the day, but is never closed off.

THANKS! I will see the bride-to-be tonight and will see if she can contact her wedding planner to see if there is a place we could use tuesday afternoon. thanks so much..everyone here has been so great!!

Archived