St. Thomas Shore Excursions

Denycejac26

I have been looking around the ship's excursions. I am looking for the best snorkel/beach trip. I think the Cpt Nautica's looks good as well as one of the St John trips. Does anyone have any suggestions? Solo cruiser if that makes a differernce.

Also, I would like to be back in time to go up to the Tramway and do some small shopping downtown.... All b4 I have to get back on board the ship I beleive at 6pm? Am I pushing it or will I have the time?

Thanks in advance for your input

Denyce

Legend 5/29/05

I have been looking around the ship's excursions. I am looking for the best snorkel/beach trip. I think the Cpt Nautica's looks good as well as one of the St John trips. Does anyone have any suggestions? Solo cruiser if that makes a differernce.

Also, I would like to be back in time to go up to the Tramway and do some small shopping downtown.... All b4 I have to get back on board the ship I beleive at 6pm? Am I pushing it or will I have the time?

Thanks in advance for your input

Denyce

Legend 5/29/05

Have you thought about doing a reliable independant tour?

http://www.godfreytoursvi.com/

Godfrey's Tours offers 2-3hours of shopping, 2 hour island tour and 2 hours at either Megans Bay, Coki or Sapphire beach.

He will take you to Mountain top, which in my opinion is a much better view than what you get on the tramway. Oh did I mention its only $20 and you will never read any complaints about his tour on this board. Everyone loves him.

Archived