Legend connecting cabins?

kimmariecarr

Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to book our next cruise on the Carnival Legend. Rumor has it that you can get an inside cabin next door to a balcony cabin. I have even heard some say that these are connecting cabins?

I looked at the deck plans and sure enough, I can see the inside cabin right next to the balcony cabin very forward on the ship. Does anyone know if these cabins have an interior door that connects them?

This would be the perfect way in my opinion to travel with our kids.

Let me know!

Kim

They do have these but it depends on the number of children you have. We tried to do the same and we have 3 children. The only combination that will permit you to do this is combining a cat. 11 with an 8 on the corner of Main deck and I think on another deck as well. The ship is great but not very conducive to larger families needing connecting cabins. We reluctantly did this because of the price but were thrilled with the setup. We enjoyed it so much that we booked it again. Hope this helps.

Hi! I just found out a few days ago on these boards that these cabins are called COMBO CABINS. There are only a few of each ship. Im sailing on The Miracle in August, and I booked an inside {for 2 kids } connecting to a balcony at the front of the ship.

Yes, there are doors connecting from one cabin to the other, but there is no sofa in your balcony as that's where the door is. There is a thread about foward cabins " How Foward Is Too Foward " that talks of this and I started a thread about these combo cabins. People sailing on Spirit class ships soon promised to make history and write what these combo cabins are like! If I hear or read anything else, I'll post to you!

Archived