10 reasons for cruising door sign

kcluvsdavid

I'm making a door decoration that has 10 reasons for cruising. I wanted to throw them out there and see if anybody has any cute, humorous suggestions to add to it (or replace some of mine). P.S. If I like it, I'll steal the idea :)

1. The only reason you got on your computer every morning was to look at cruise message boards.

2. Your packing list was ready months ago and you refined the categories to when to pack each item.

3. Your bill reached $1000 for additional must have items to pack.

4. Your spouse was tired of hearing about your cruise board friends and the things you learned.

5. You haven’t met any real life friends lately, but cruizensara is now your closest buddy.

6. You’ve become an expert on island drinks and now own a margarita book.

7. You took up practicing snorkeling in the bathtub.

8. You spent 3 months looking for the perfect pair of sandals to match your formalwear.

9. You have an over the door shoe holder in your bathroom that was filled months ago with all the little items you bought to take on the trip.

10. Your bathing suit is now glued to you.

Thank you!

for making me laugh so hard tears are running down my face!

and for making me feel I'm not the only obsessive planner!

First cruise, ten months to go. Traveling from Sweden, going to Disney, Orlando first and after the cruise, spend the christmas there...

Oh and we're getting married on this trip.

First; Miami, then Aruba, then Grand Cayman...

But I managed to do it in cityhall at home before we go instead since there's quite a lot of documents that have to work out perfect for this to happen...

Have changed the cruise once...

Guess how much planning that is?

Trying no to push all the info into his head but just feeding him a line or two while watching tv..

And I cant say anything to my friends since we're no telling them we're getting married..

And afraid to say to much about the cruise since I'll probobly will spill my guts about getting married...

Have a lovely planning season and a fun cruise!

/Sandra

I decided not to add the duct tape because my husband didn't get it. It's only funny because we talk about the 101 uses of duct tape on this message board. You can use duct tape, for example, to tape your luggage back together when the airport busts it, instant strapless bra (clear), temporary hem, lint remover, tape the curtains down so you don't get the tiny slit of light, tape your room key (card) to you, and so forth.

• 1 month later...

Archived