Deck 10 carnival valor

reverend

I like to look at what would be above and below me. According to the deck plans I have, deck 8 would be above rooms and potentially below two pool, bars, buffets, and restaurants. Deck 10 would be above the pools, bars, buffets, restaurants and potentially below nothing (you would be on the same level and the pool, slide, etc.). There isn't anything above the rooms on that deck. Everyone like different things, but if I were choosing, I would choose a room on either floor as long as it was forward (ie: not above/below public areas). I would never choose a GTEE room on deck 8 as you would have a good chance of having a terribly noisy deck area above you.

Just my opinion :)

After reading another person's complaint about hearing restaurant noise above them (they were on deck 8) we paid more money to move up to deck 10. We are in room 1010, which is the second room back from the bow of the ship.

My question now is, is our view going to be blocked by the bridge viewing protustions? Will they be able to see our balcony or into our room?:confused:

Archived