The Whale tail??????????????????

BOUDREAUX

Doing great! Had a dream last night that I went on a cruise that went to Tulum. Thanks to these boards I am having dreams about a place I never knew existed...til now! :p

Good to hear! Looks like I just I just found about a new place, too. :D

Glad you're all doing good. Still waiting for my next cruise, which is over a year away. It's going to be the first cruise non-CCL (even though I've only been on CCL once).

Then I plan to do a B2B on Sensation < < < AKA the best cruise ship! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It's all fine and good that the Whale Tail group is around. Maybe someday you can have a tug of war with the Coconut Monkeyheads? We don't celebrate part of a ship, we celebrate the grand drink, the coconut monkeyhead! There is a story behind it all, here is link to webpage.
[url]http://www.monkeyheadwastersclub.com/[/url]

"It's all about the Coconut"

Suddenly this thread springs back to life - Unofficial Whale Tail Club? The connotations are endless...glad it's no more than a loyalty to Carnival. OK, I'm in. Now I'll have to come up with a title, does it go in my signature?
As far as the monkeyhead wasters... What's required there? We've been on three cruises, all with Carnival. We've had DOD's in Monkeyheads on two of them. They're expensive, and not always available. A little hard to get "wasted" on one drink.

[quote name='oldrailfan']Suddenly this thread springs back to life - Unofficial Whale Tail Club? The connotations are endless...glad it's no more than a loyalty to Carnival. OK, I'm in. Now I'll have to come up with a title, does it go in my signature?
As far as the monkeyhead wasters... What's required there? We've been on three cruises, all with Carnival. We've had DOD's in Monkeyheads on two of them. They're expensive, and not always available. A little hard to get "wasted" on one drink.[/quote]

Here is quote from the club webpage:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]Monkeyhead Wasters Club
[/SIZE][SIZE=3]est. February 15, 2008[/SIZE]

[/FONT] There was a comment from someone created on a cruise site where a cruiser complained about how bad his cruise was, but never said what went wrong. He told everyone not to 'Waste' their money. Everyone got together to talk about how much we loved to have fun and 'Waste' money on our vacations. At the same time, there were comments about 'favorite drinks' . Everyone was talking about all kinds of drinks and what their favorite ones were. The main topic was drinks served in 'Coconut Monkeyheads', pictures on our homepage. One thing led to another and the two groups somehow joined into the 'MonkeyHead Wasters' group

While not as exciting as the discovery of folded napkins, chocolate melting cake, or area 51, it was the origin of the species known a monkeyheads. To join, you take the oath.

[I]We, (insert name) , promise to do our best to be the biggest wasters on our cruise, partake in as many monkeyheads as humanly possible, and We Solemnly swear that we will have fun, waste money, and not complain. [/I]

There is this forum also
[url]http://cruiseforum.monkeyheadwastersclub.com/user/Discussions.aspx[/url]

Archived