Carnival states I "have no booking"

Little Feet

My employer has awarded me with a 4 day cruise.....and I had to supply all the info usually required. Name, passport number, place of birth, residence, etc. I assumed that this was for the booking information. I have been on Carnival several times in the past, but not as a "gifted" passenger. The cruise is coming up in 2 months, and when I checked in with the website to peruse my options (excursions, etc.) they checked via my name and say that I have no reservation. I can't check with my company till Monday & now I am worried that I gave all my personal info to some yahoo......Are bookings that are made on behalf of someone listed in some other name? Anyone had experience with this?

My employer has awarded me with a 4 day cruise.....and I had to supply all the info usually required. Name, passport number, place of birth, residence, etc. I assumed that this was for the booking information. I have been on Carnival several times in the past, but not as a "gifted" passenger. The cruise is coming up in 2 months, and when I checked in with the website to peruse my options (excursions, etc.) they checked via my name and say that I have no reservation. I can't check with my company till Monday & now I am worried that I gave all my personal info to some yahoo......Are bookings that are made on behalf of someone listed in some other name? Anyone had experience with this?

Do you have a booking number?

Not at this moment. My employer must have the booking number. I have no info other than the ship and date. I will call the company TA Monday and see what is up.

Oh ok, that is what you will need to access your booking. Congrats on getting this cruise!!! Which ship are you sailing on?

Archived