question about booking

36web

I've read a lot of info on these boards and I am confused about a couple things. I have read where people claim that the online booking websites are just as cheap as carnival. Then I've heard people complain that carnival is not helping them with various booking needs because they booked through a website or a different TA.

I don't understand why don't people just go straight to Carnival and book with them directly if they are cheaper or just as cheap as online websites, and if you have any problems, they'll be more willing to help. I'd just like some input in this since I'll be booking another cruise soon.

I've read a lot of info on these boards and I am confused about a couple things. I have read where people claim that the online booking websites are just as cheap as carnival. Then I've heard people complain that carnival is not helping them with various booking needs because they booked through a website or a different TA.

I don't understand why don't people just go straight to Carnival and book with them directly if they are cheaper or just as cheap as online websites, and if you have any problems, they'll be more willing to help. I'd just like some input in this since I'll be booking another cruise soon.

After 1/1/05 Carnival stopped allowing TA to "advertise" lower prices. So if you do a seach of online TA sites they will also show the same price as Carnival. If you want the discounted price you have to actually call or email the agency and ask for a discounted cruise quote.

Archived