Cozumel Cooking Class Help

Bigdogs21

We will be in Cozumel on the Carnival Valor in September and wondering if anyone has participated in the Cozumel Cocina con Alma cooking class with chef Josephina? I sent an email for prices but would love to hear some feedback if you have taken the class, how long it was, etc. All comments are appreciated! Thanks!

Josephina was really nice. The food was delicious and fun to prepare and the margaritta she made us was to die for.

Cheers,

Brad

Thank you for responding! How did you book this? I'm trying to find a way to book either online or via phone but cannot find information on the cozumelmycozumel site.

Just did this class two weeks ago. There were just the three of us and it was great. She lives in downtown. It was an easy cab ride. She taught us so much yet made it fun. I would do this again without a second thought. You can book right through the Cozumelmycozumel sight and Casey Sutton will respond and set everything up. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

If you want to communicate directly with Josefina her email address is jose65bis and that's @hotmail.com

She rsponds quickly and can set it up also.

Thank you very much! I didn't receive a response from the mycozumel site and will email Josephina directly.

I appreciate everyone's input!! Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I returned from Cozumel yesterday. The highlight of our trip was the cooking class with Josefina. Short cab ride ($7.00)to her home. She took us to market about 2 blocks away to purchase ingredients. She is a retired school teacher of languages and very interesting person. she taught us how to prepare several authentic dishes that were delicious and the best margherita I've ever tasted. We were there around 3 1/2 hours. We made reservations thru Cozumel my cozumel with Carrie who quickly responded. Cost depends on number of people. We paid $72 each for only two people but cost would have been less if there were more people.

Well my DS14 wants to be a chef and my DW speaks fluent spanish and is also a teacher, it begins to sounds like this is tailor made for us. Loved the reviews by everyone and will keep checking back on future reviews to hear more.

By the way they are making me hungry.....:eek:

Archived