On board Eclipse

uktog

Julie, thanks for the info. Wonder why they changed it. Now I have some real thinking to do.

Hopefully someone can get a copy of the plans so I can reevaluate!

Tiffany

I'm in the same boat (pardon the pun), so a seating map with table numbers would be much appreciated.

First glass on the card bought!!

It's not a good weather day in Southampton but Eclipse is in good shape. Donald Cameron is back on as FB manager have no other names yet but will post when I do

Anyone driving to Southampton the drop off and parking arrangements were the best and easiest we have ever had

We brought two decent bottles of bubbly on board in our hand luggage no problem at all - they were in their boxes and the lady just said oh some good stuff

Any questions ask I will try andreply when I get online

Ann

Hi Ann,

We will be on the Eclipse on 10/31 for the TA to Miami and simply can't wait! Can you tell me who is tending bar at the Martini Bar, and if they will be on the TA as well? If you could tell me the servers names as well in the Martini Bar too, I would be most appreciative!

Also, someone on another thread said that they were able to take the bottle of sparkling wine they get for being in Concierge Class to the MDR and exchange it for a bottle of red wine, a credit of up to $28. Would you be willing to confirm that? If you are not comfy in finding out that is no problem, I will find out when onboard.

Thanks,

Tracy

Archived