Did NCL stop Cagnys breakfast and Lunch for suites?

KevinsCruising

The NCL website is a bit crazy. I dont like the new format. But I highly doubt they stopped suites breakfast and lunches in Cagneys. One reason it may not be mentioned anymore is to not confuse people. The Epic suite guests do not get at Cagneys like other ships. They have the Epic Club for that.

With the price of the suites, it is a deserved perk to eat at Cagneys for lunch and breakfast. I dont think they would change that.

Does anyone know if NCL stopped Cagny's Breakfast and Lunch for Suites. I do not see it on their web site anymore??

Thanks

Kevin

Which ship are you planning on sailing? it isn't in Cagneys on EPIC.

Just curious. Why didn't you do this first??

PE

Probably the same reason you post comments that have nothing to do with the original questions.

Post count.

However, members are allowed to come here and ask questions. No one forces you to answer.

Anyway

A friend of mine recently returned from a Gem cruise and Cagney's was included for breakfast and lunch for all suite guests.

Have a nice cruise and enjoy the perks.

Perhaps because it is easier to post here. Who wants to stay on hold listening to canned music when you can find out what you need on CC? And if they had called we wouldn't know the answer. Thanks OP!:)

Actually, if they had called and therefore hadn't started this unnecessary thread, we would have known the answer. We've known it all along, and nothing had changed, except the title of this thread called it into doubt.

When you're enjoying the perk of Cagney's for Breakfast and Lunch because you have a suite, are you allowed to invite the others that you are cruising with that aren't in a suite to join you for one/some of those meals?

When you're enjoying the perk of Cagney's for Breakfast and Lunch because you have a suite, are you allowed to invite the others that you are cruising with that aren't in a suite to join you for one/some of those meals?

No--if they want the perk let them book a suite.

BG

When my mom and I were in an AC and my cuz and her friend were in an outside on the Sun the concierge told us on day one (of 14) about our suite perk and let us know absolutely no guests... We didn't ask, she just informed us. When we wanted to dine with them we did the MDR.

The windows in Cagneys are tinted from the outside and we can see out clearly and enjoy watching folks stop and cup their hands to try to see inside. Usually they are about 4 inches from our faces and it is funny. If anyone should be charged, it is the pax in Cagneys for watching the passing pax trying to look in.

The windows in Cagneys are tinted from the outside and we can see out clearly and enjoy watching folks stop and cup their hands to try to see inside. Usually they are about 4 inches from our faces and it is funny. If anyone should be charged, it is the pax in Cagneys for watching the passing pax trying to look in.

It is fun to watch the passengers, even if they aren't trying to look in the windows.

Last January coming north on the Gem the wind was picking up as well as the seas. The folks trying to do laps on the track were really getting resistance from the wind all around. It was interesting to see how they were handling it.

Then... two teenage boys came by, each with a glass of juice in their hands. One of the boys had loose, low fitting jeans and a shirt a couple of sizes too big. Suddendly, they were caught by gust of wind. The shirt went up and the pants went down but the juice didn't spill. Needless to say, everyone in Cagney's burst out laughing. If we had known what was going to happen we would have had a camera running, but...

Not all NCL ships have Cagneys that are adjacent to a deck that someone can try to look in a window.

BG

Your right Eileen, it is kind of a show. Sort of the monkey view.

Al

Eileen and Al....

Remind me to tell you (10/10/10!) about the show we had from Cagney's on Embarkation Day last December. Wowee!

Mimi

Actually, if they had called and therefore hadn't started this unnecessary thread, we would have known the answer. We've known it all along, and nothing had changed, except the title of this thread called it into doubt.

Speaking of unnecessary......

We had a parade of European men in speedos and believe it may have been a contest as to who had a place to store their gym sox. The strut was awesome but the folks trying to eat breakfast were on the floor laughing. A few of them were unable to see their own speedos or feet.

Perhaps because it is easier to post here. Who wants to stay on hold listening to canned music when you can find out what you need on CC? And if they had called we wouldn't know the answer. Thanks OP!:)

Plus we all know that you can call NCL ten times and get 10 different answers.

Archived