Carnival Stock Credit on a Princess Ship

c&d

Yes, that is correct. The only benefit to each of you holding 100 shares in a separate account would come if you booked two cabins, with one of you in each.

Lets hope it never comes to that! We just celebrated out 29th on the last cruise

Kevin

Pam the link you posted is valid until July 30, 2010 sailings. Has the program been extended?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read the rest of the thread until AFTER posting! Please ignore!

This is the new link valid until July 31, 2011 http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

I don't send a copy of my financial statement. I send a copy of my Proxy Vote to my TA every year. It's worked for a long time now. Like some other's have said, Carnival really doesn't need to know all my business and "blacking" out everything else is a PITA :D!

As C&D said, even if Carnival stock goes down the OBC will make up for it! We haven't had the experience of booking directly, but I've seen so many posts recommending Liza McDaniel that I have to agree :)!

Also, as Paul said, the OBC won't be credited until after final payment.

Just FYI, the Carnival credit works on any Carnival owned ships.

Archived