Average age on Jam Cruise?

MiddleAgedBroad

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
We are celebrating our 25th anniversary next year and I was thinking of giving my DH a trip for our anniversary. Can anyone tell me what the average age range is on the Jam Cruise? We will be 56 next year. Where does that fall in the demographics for that cruise?

I know you posted this last year but just fyi anyone reading this the average age is 50-55 yrs and lots of '70s rockers by the sounds of it. Its going to be a blast !!!:D

• 3 months later...

The average age is NOT 50-55. We are heading on the Jam Cruise for the second time in January. We were definitely the older segment (we're 50ish). I would say the average age ranges 30-40, but there were many others younger and some older. We were not the oldest by any means but I would say 10% are 50+ (although many of the band members are older too :) ). We weren't uncomfortable by any means. There was a good mix of couples and singles and anywhere from 20's-60's. Lots of fun. Just go to jamcruise.com to see the pictures from previous JC's and you'll know what you're dealing with.

Archived