Bermuda Hurricanes

cs

Has anybody ever heard of a ship diverting to another place besides Canada if there's a hurricane in Bermuda? I'm sure that's the most likely place to be diverted to, but I was wondering if there's ever been an instance where it went someplace else.

Not to my knowledge, but we know a few people who did not check before leaving for the ship and ended up in Canada with all summer clothes...they said they would have packed a few slax and light jackets if they thought it was possible. They did not find out until they boarded.

Not to my knowledge, but we know a few people who did not check before leaving for the ship and ended up in Canada with all summer clothes...they said they would have packed a few slax and light jackets if they thought it was possible. They did not find out until they boarded.

I kind of figured it was always Canada.

I'm planning on packing a variety of clothes since Bermuda can be chilly in the evenings (so can the ship). Fortunately, Canada isn't too cold in August if we end up there instead.

Archived