Enchantment of the Seas in pictures

"Famous" lobster tail night:

4914937771_a3be366c8d_z.jpg

Docked in Portland:

4913578485_e05dd84b3f_z.jpg

Solarium roof partially open (this was the most it was ever open; for a norther itinerary, having it partially open made it quite nice in there):

4913766987_184bf6fda0_z.jpg

Anchored in Bar Harbor:

4914756891_231b91d6b2_z.jpg

View from the spa:

4915449384_c6b8b30759_z.jpg

Docked back in Baltimore:

4915023347_85dea2e08c_z.jpg

Thanks for posting! Be on her this week. YOu dont happpen to have pictures of an inside cabin or the Adventure Ocean kids club do you??

This is a picture of our cabin, which looked pretty close to what the inside cabins across the hall from us looked like:

4914665641_bb7ef37994.jpg

No picture of Adventure Ocean... we walked by there one night and there were a few kids inside, but it was pretty late (probably around 10:30). It looked like a nice room, what I would image a pre-school or elementary school classroom looking like (can you tell I don't have kids, lol?)

There were a lot of kids running around the boat, teenagers wandering in packs and running around causing disruptions, crying kids with their parents compailing they were bored, etc. So I hope your kids are able to take advantage of the programs they actually have for them on board! I'm sure it's much more fun than going to bingo :)

Oh, my kids will LIVE at the Club! I already told my mother (DH isn't going), that I want them up and gone before I am up in the morning and not picked up until I have gone to sleep at night! haha

KIDDING! But they will pretty much go there most of the time, unless they want to go to the pool.

Do you have other pictures of your cabin...like the other side and the bathroom?

Do you have other pictures of your cabin...like the other side and the bathroom?

No sorry - I took the picture standing in the doorway. In front of the bed was a small sofa and little round table. Across from there was a storage unit with the non-flast screen TV, a writing area with a chair and some drawers.

The bathroom was tiny - small circular shower with a curtain, instead of the doors, toilet wedged in one corner and a corner sink unit, with a medicine cabinet above.

Thanks again! One more question.....how many drawers are there, how much storage space? I know we can get the luggage under the beds, but is there space for two adults and two kids to put clothing away? Also, does the ship have laundry rooms, and if not, do they offer laundry service?

Hmmm... I'm not sure, since I don't have kids :) There were four bigger sized drawers in the cabinet, four small ones, and four medium-sized ones in the closet. There was tons of hanging storage in the closet - two rods for short items and one for longer items. My husband and I are pretty light packers, and we had more than enough room - all my stuff fit in two cabinet drawers and had extra room on the short hanging rod.

No laundry room on the ship, but their wash and fold laundry service is very reasonably priced. We did that once during the cruise for undergarments and shirts.

Thanks for the great pics and cabin info. Our first ever RCCL cruise will be next June on EOS to Canada/New England. Really looking forward to it!!

One question: how was the storage room in the bathroom for toiletries, make-up, etc? You said a medicine cabinet? Typical home size with door?

Thanks!

One question: how was the storage room in the bathroom for toiletries, make-up, etc? You said a medicine cabinet? Typical home size with door?

Thanks!

There were cups in holders on either side of the sink - we each put our toothbrush in one. DH put his small bag in the medicine cabinet, but I have a bag that unrolls and hangs, which I hung off the hook on the back of the door. If I hadn't had that bag, there still would have been room for my makeup bag and other things in the cabinet. It was a corner unit, but still pretty roomy.

Archived