Your Fleet Locations for Monday, August 23, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Monday.jpg

Monday, August 23, 2010

Amsterdam – SEATTLE, WASHINGTON 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Webcam:http://www.elliottbaymarina.net/webcam-weather

Eurodam – Kirkwall, Scotland 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Maasdam – Halifax, Nova Scotia 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – Piraeus (Athens), Greece 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Noordam – Katakolon (Olympia), Greece 7:00 am - 2:00 pm

Oosterdam – At Sea (from Seattle, WA to Glacier Bay Scenic Cruising)

Prinsendam – Warnemünde (Berlin), Germany 6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Rotterdam – Juneau, Alaska Noon - 9:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.juneau.org/cam/southcam.php

Ryndam – Scenic Cruising College Fjord 6:00 am - 9:00 am

Statendam – Cruising the Inside Passage (northbound)

Veendam – At Sea (from New York, NY to Saint George, Bermuda)

Volendam – Ketchikan, Alaska 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.earthcam.com/usa/alaska/ketchikan/

Westerdam – South Queensferry (Edinburgh), Scotland Midnight – Midnight

Zaandam – Glacier Bay Scenic Cruising 7:00 am - 4:00 pm

Zuiderdam – Juneau, Alaska 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm

Webcam: http://www.juneau.org/cam/southcam.php

The daily update is appreciated. Please keep up the good work!

Himself,

Since we have been doing the Where's your Fleet report, I have notice that there are a lot of places that I have not been too and maybe one day we will be able to go and check out. I say, we which includes DW and I.

Also, makes me want to cruise a lot more and see those places as soon as I can especially when people post those gorgeous pictures of those places!!

David

David:

I understand that! After I did the earlier post I went to the Elliot Bay Marina camera and clicked on the Weather link so that the Pier 91 came up. The Amsterdam was not in yet. It is the first day of school and so I walked over to see the children come in and when I came back the Amsterdam was docked. I mention all of this because tentatively next July I will be working on the Amsterdam for two weeks. I am looking forward to this because I will be going to a few places I have never been before. I have been in Alaska every summer since l997 except 2003.

Himself

David:

I understand that! After I did the earlier post I went to the Elliot Bay Marina camera and clicked on the Weather link so that the Pier 91 came up. The Amsterdam was not in yet. It is the first day of school and so I walked over to see the children come in and when I came back the Amsterdam was docked. I mention all of this because tentatively next July I will be working on the Amsterdam for two weeks. I am looking forward to this because I will be going to a few places I have never been before. I have been in Alaska every summer since l997 except 2003.

Himself

WOW!! We LOVE Alaska. We have been to Alaska the last four summers and still can not get enough of Alaska.

I love the two week Amsterdam cruise. Really, I am looking into going on the two week Amsterdam cruise soon I hope.

David

David:

Himself

Himself,

Have you ever been to the Baltic/Northern Europe? I some interest in trying that cruise out also?

David

Archived