Ava_Girls PRIDE August 15th-22nd Review!!!

ava_girl_123

Wow Gail. What a beautiful couple. What a wonderful review.

DH and I have been on 6 cruises, sort of unwillingly for the first, impatiently ever since! I rarely post - don't need to because I learn so much from the experts just by researching and reading. And I certainly don't have the nerve to post a review.

New cruisers seem to have the most poignant perspectives, and I always look forward to reading about their experience. You have taken it to a whole new level. Your description of places I've been are even more special to me now after reading your review! You have a talent for making places and things come alive, and you have a gift for expressing your appreciation.

Thanks for such a great read. You are a beautiful lady inside and out.

I'm glad you and your DH had such a great time, and that you took the time to share (and to teach - I learned some things!).

Best wishes on your next cruise.

Connie

You are welcome ava..and I must echo what kenrod says here..the ship pictures also mean so much, muchas gracias..sjn.

Thanks! I knew I wanted to ad a bunch of pictures as when I was awaiting our cruise I loved reading the reviews that had pictures in them. Allowed me to visualize the ship before I even stepped foot on it..

I really enjoyed your review and the pictures.

Thanks for taking the time. I have never sailed the Pride, It looks very nice ship and the ports look great.

It was, it was! Beautiful in many ways!

Wow Gail. What a beautiful couple. What a wonderful review.

DH and I have been on 6 cruises, sort of unwillingly for the first, impatiently ever since! I rarely post - don't need to because I learn so much from the experts just by researching and reading. And I certainly don't have the nerve to post a review.

New cruisers seem to have the most poignant perspectives, and I always look forward to reading about their experience. You have taken it to a whole new level. Your description of places I've been are even more special to me now after reading your review! You have a talent for making places and things come alive, and you have a gift for expressing your appreciation.

Thanks for such a great read. You are a beautiful lady inside and out.

I'm glad you and your DH had such a great time, and that you took the time to share (and to teach - I learned some things!).

Best wishes on your next cruise.

Connie

Thank you for those very kind words Connie. I am happy that I was able to tap some emotions in some people that may have read my review. I actually have a few more pictures to put up. I just need to get around to doing it. It has been a crazy 2 weeks trying to get back into the swing of things.. The kids started school this week as well..

To the poster that asked where in PA I am from, I am in Hanover right on the PA/MD Line.. :)

Archived