Calica Deluxe All Inclusive Resort Day Pass in Playa del Carmen

TnWildcat

I havent seen much response to this on the port of call boards and wondered what are anyone's thoughts about the Day Pass offered by Island Marketing for cruise passengers? Good deal or not for $50.00? They don't mention the name of the resort in their description, but from what I have read it's actually at the Grand Coco Bay. We are cruising in October and were possibly interested in this. Thanks!

I havent seen much response to this on the port of call boards and wondered what are anyone's thoughts about the Day Pass offered by Island Marketing for cruise passengers? Good deal or not for $50.00? They don't mention the name of the resort in their description, but from what I have read it's actually at the Grand Coco Bay. We are cruising in October and were possibly interested in this. Thanks!

We are also cruising in Oct on the Elation. I am about to purchase this excursion and everything I have read about Island Marketing has been great. But I would very happy to hear from first hand experience from someone who has done this before I purchase.

When are you cruising? We are going on the 18th with 22 in my bunch. if you hear anything about the excursion, please let me know. I'm thinking that it will probably be OK as there are some positive posts on Trip Advisor, but I'd feel better if someone has actually done it. I was also pondering that Catamaran Excursion too by Island Marketing in Calica/PDC. That one is offered by Catamaya, I think, even though they don't say.

When are you cruising? We are going on the 18th with 22 in my bunch. if you hear anything about the excursion, please let me know. I'm thinking that it will probably be OK as there are some positive posts on Trip Advisor, but I'd feel better if someone has actually done it. I was also pondering that Catamaran Excursion too by Island Marketing in Calica/PDC. That one is offered by Catamaya, I think, even though they don't say.

We'll also be on the 18th sailing. Just my wife and I and another couple. Celebrating our ten year anniversary.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived