C2 grade rm 8100 connie

wannatan

Can you pls tell me if this is a good room choice in your opinion and if not where else would you choose.

Have read so much about people loving AFT rooms but why? and dont they make you feel sea sick.

always thought it was best to book cabin in the middle of the ship, am I wrong.

I have booked this cabin for a New Year cruise 2011 but while there is availability and I can change ( at a cost of £70) should I or stay put

Help!:confused:

If by aft you mean that you will be seeing the wake of the ship, I would go for it. These are C1 cabins with huge balconies. There is a little more motion on the aft, but not enough to worry about. These cabins are very highly prized.

Rollie

if by aft you mean that you will be seeing the wake of the ship, i would go for it. These are c1 cabins with huge balconies. There is a little more motion on the aft, but not enough to worry about. These cabins are very highly prized.

Rollie

are they really worth the money tho compaired to what i have already booked

8100 is not next to the Celebrity suite so you do not have the small veranda and privacy issues that your neighbor does. You are one deck below the overhang so you will get more sun. Nothing above that might create extra noise so you win there. Nothing bad about this cabin.

All C1 cabins on M class ships have a really large veranda. X classed them this way because they knew that people would pay extra for them. Sort of like having an extra room outside, not a closet:).

First off, in 8100 you will not see the wake and should have a fairly smooth ride due to it's center location.

We love aft cabins and get them often. On the M class ships they have huge balconies. We love watching the lighted wake at night. There is some vibration, but we accept that. Lastly, occasionally you get some ash on the balcony.

Aft balconies are huge and they are half-covered which means you can have shade or sun as you please. I answered the motion issue on your other post. I would go for the aft cabin in a heartbeat - deck 7 or deck 8. Make sure you do not book the handicap aft cabins.

Two things to remember in life:

1. You cannot take it with you.

2. You are going.

Archived