Live from Hooters in Tampa: THE PARTAE PIRATES!!!

GoinCruisin

Well we made it to Tampa and we are all at Hooters for Pre Boarding Partae! Ship doesn't even get to port until 2PM apparently, so we will be here a while :D All the pirates are GREAT!!!!!! We have had a BLAST! We will check in later in the week!!!

Back off to pillage!!!!!!!

GC, How rude of me not to realise you all are just getting in practice time for C&C. :D You know what they say practice makes perfect. Now you should know how long you (or maybe Lucy) can stay at C&C and still make it to the ship on time. :D

Guest Time2gocruzn

YAY! I am excited for you! Have a great trip. I dare you to order a Hooters Shooter!! I will tell you it is a shot...you will have to find out the rest for yourself:). Oh another tip...if there is a man in your party you would like to embarrass...tip the girls, ask them to sing the weenie man song to him...priceless;)

GC; Brenda,Randy, etc, If any of you check in here I wanted you to know we are helping with tradition also. We had Brunch at a restaurant with Melissa and Synde's sorority and all the women were downing Mimosas by the bucketfull ! You would have been proud!:D ................. She is now asleep.:rolleyes:

Archived