Carnival Valor vs. Carnival Miracle

Krissta

Western Caribbean

My fiancee and I are trying to decide on a cruise for our honeymoon, but can't decide which one we should choose. I've been reading up on both ships, and my fiancee is getting the idea that the Miracle is somehow "kiddish" because of the fiction theme. I think the boat looks awesome, but I also think the Valor would be really neat, as well.

I would love anyone's input on this!!!! Thanks so much

Sara

I personally would choose the Miracle over the Valor because it is a Spirit class ship and I strongly prefer the design of the Spirit class over the Conquest class (Valor). Both ships are very new so that should not be a factor. The Miracle will have an aft adults only outdoor pool area that you will love. The lobby/atrium is a soaring space that is a gathering point for the whole ship. The supper club is a two story space that would be extremely romantic for honeymooners. The ship will be easy to get around and beautiful. Do not be swayed by the decor. All Carnival decor is a bit over the top and cartoonish. You could make the case that the Valor's decor is like stepping into a comic book (theme is heroes). If you would be happy with the Miracle's itinerary, I would go for the Miracle.

Archived