Valor or Legend?

ava_girl_123

Both going to Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Isla Roatan, and Belize but Valor goes out next August 7th-14th and Legend goes out August 14th-21st.. Valors dates may be better for us though depending on when the kids go back to school next year..

Getting back from the Pride this weekend and school starting next Tuesday is killing me.. Should have bounced out school clothes shopping before we left but my brain was in a

"cruise fog"..

Both going to Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Isla Roatan, and Belize but Valor goes out next August 7th-14th and Legend goes out August 14th-21st.. Valors dates may be better for us though depending on when the kids go back to school next year..

Getting back from the Pride this weekend and school starting next Tuesday is killing me.. Should have bounced out school clothes shopping before we left but my brain was in a

"cruise fog"..

We are looking at both of those ships for next year as well. :D

Our problem is we only have about a 2-3 week window. My daughter plays a lot of soccer, so we have to wait for tournaments to end. Plus my wife is a teacher and school here started August 11, and probably about the same time next year. She has to report about a week early so we are looking at her bing back the first week in August. :eek:

We are looking at both of those ships for next year as well. :D

Our problem is we only have about a 2-3 week window. My daughter plays a lot of soccer, so we have to wait for tournaments to end. Plus my wife is a teacher and school here started August 11, and probably about the same time next year. She has to report about a week early so we are looking at her bing back the first week in August. :eek:

We have the same problem.. Our kids play soccer on a travel team and the other couple we would be traveling with, she is a teacher as well..

Welcome back, Gail! I am thoroughly enjoying your review, BTW! I couldn't wait to read about your cruise after all your excitement:) And now, apparently you are addicted...we told ya so!

My vote would be for the Legend. It is identical to the Pride, so you know the layout. It's cheaper. I much prefer leaving out of Tampa than Miami, especially if you're staying over the nite before, because you can find reasonably priced hotel rooms. Generally flights are less into Tampa. (If you do go to Miami, I would fly to Ft Lauderdale...much more reasonable). I prefer the Spirit class layout...much nicer. And my favorite place is aft Lido which is open to the ocean on Spirit class, but enclosed by glass on Conquest class. The only people I would recommend Conquest class ships to would be those who are really into the disco at nite (that's not our thing)....I don't like the layout of spirit class disco with it being kind of separated between 2 levels...I think it lessens the disco atmosphere.

Good luck deciding! I guess you didn't find a Bermuda cruise for summer that suited you, huh? These ports are great...we're doing the Legend for the 3rd time in 4 years in November, so I guess we like it!:D

Archived