Wyndham Resort & Spa

zandk

Has anyone gotten a day pass to the Wyndham Resort & Spa?

I would like to know if this is a good all inclusive place to go.

I have read that it is 'Adult Only' now. I have also read that

in the past it had sales people there that were trying to sale

timeshares. Someone had posted on another thread that they

do not do this any more. I hope not!

All in all, I would like to have some people give us their

thoughts on this place and their services.

Thanks!

DO NOT WASTE your money. We were just there- last Monday on our cruise aboard the Carnival Dream. We did an AI to San Francisco beach in July and booked through the same outfit and we're hoping for something nicer. This place was a dump. Smelled like mildew down in the changing rooms. Bar drinks were not good and the food at the restaurant was not very good at all. Very small beach with few activities available. On the cab ride over- driver said hotels were hurting at only 15-20% occupancy-so maybe during the "high" season this place would be better. We're pretty positive- easy going go with the flow type of people. We don't have too high expectations- so a day in gorgeous cozumel with a good beach and some good drinks is all we are after- this place was so very disappointing- I would recommend going to San Francisco beach over this place anytime and you'll pay about half as much.

We were there at the end of July and had a great time. No sales people around. The restrooms and changing rooms were good. I agree that there were limited water sports opportunities but we were not there for that. The bar was good and the food also very nice. We definitely would go again.

We were there at the end of July and had a great time. No sales people around. The restrooms and changing rooms were good. I agree that there were limited water sports opportunities but we were not there for that. The bar was good and the food also very nice. We definitely would go again.

Thanks concour! That makes me feel a little bit better about my choice.

Archived