CD Onboard the Sapphire for November?????

wizard-of-roz

Roz,

Looks like we're on the same sailing! We've been wondering the same thing too and have asked on various message boards but still haven't gotten any answer. Hopefully someone will see this one and give us a reply.

Debjo

I could be wrong, but I remember Pia dancing with this same question, and I think it ended up being Lee Childers :( You can call their 1-800 number and ask, the two ladies I have spoken with said that they usually know the CD schedules 6 months in advance and that the new schedule was being released at the end of July, so they should be able to give you a definite answer.

Roz,

Looks like we're on the same sailing! We've been wondering the same thing too and have asked on various message boards but still haven't gotten any answer. Hopefully someone will see this one and give us a reply.

Debjo

Debjo: It's not as if the CD will make or break the cruise. But, we've sailed a lot and find that a really engaging CD will bring out the very best in his crew!

I guess I could call Princess.....I would rather get the commentary from the board.

And, please come over and say hi when you see me!

I could be wrong, but I remember Pia dancing with this same question, and I think it ended up being Lee Childers :( You can call their 1-800 number and ask, the two ladies I have spoken with said that they usually know the CD schedules 6 months in advance and that the new schedule was being released at the end of July, so they should be able to give you a definite answer.

Thanks.

I see you'll be on the Splendor soon. Have a wonderful cruise. We really liked this ship and the crew. You're a good daughter and, you're Dad is lucky to have you. He'll love it.

Come back and tell us how he liked it and the surprise.

Archived