12 night Asia cruise 30 August 2011- P. SUN

oysterfiend

We are booked on this cruise - Just checked P&O website today and practically all categories are sold out.

Amazing-

So many people slam Pacific Sun for being old and yet this cruise from Fremantle - doesn't sail for another year and is practically sold out:eek:

I think it's because Fremantle has such a limited amount of cruises to choose from. It would be really great to drive to the port instead of having to fly interstate or oversea's first. We seriously considered this cruise for those reasons too. :)

I think it's because Fremantle has such a limited amount of cruises to choose from. It would be really great to drive to the port instead of having to fly interstate or oversea's first. We seriously considered this cruise for those reasons too. :)

We are not flying interstate- we are coming from NZ.

Can you drive comfotably from Perth to Exmouth with 1 overnight stay??

I am going to try and get a timeshare week at Kalbarri after our cruise week

From 16 September onwards but would love to see some of Coaral coast before then.

Also a few days around Fremantle and Perth itself.

My husband said we'd have to watch out for sharks- where would it be warm enough to snorkle mid September??

:o:o I looked at the worng PS Indon cruise. :D:p

Never mind - still good ports on the shorter version.;)

Yes More affordable for us- as we have flights from NZ as well,

Plus a better time for us than the longer one which, incidentally - I would have loved to do but it stretched budget.

The prices left are way up from what I think we are paying.:eek:

Yeah sorry, I wasn't very clear on the driving point. I meant that is why this cruise and others from Fremantle book out, all the Western Australian people who don't want to have to fly interstate book these cruises.

I don't think you could drive Perth to Exmouth in that time comfortably as it's 15 hours non stop I think. I was searching for the best places in the world to snorkel the other day (because we are going to fiji and bora bora ect) and Ningaloo reef came up as like number 3 or 4 in the world! :) So if you can get there it would be wonderful and coming from NZ you might just find the temperature ok to snorkel esp if you use wetsuits.

Yeah sorry, I wasn't very clear on the driving point. I meant that is why this cruise and others from Fremantle book out, all the Western Australian people who don't want to have to fly interstate book these cruises.

I don't think you could drive Perth to Exmouth in that time comfortably as it's 15 hours non stop I think. I was searching for the best places in the world to snorkel the other day (because we are going to fiji and bora bora ect) and Ningaloo reef came up as like number 3 or 4 in the world! :) So if you can get there it would be wonderful and coming from NZ you might just find the temperature ok to snorkel esp if you use wetsuits.

No we would stay somewhere overnight - in 1-2 stops.

Would Ningaloo reef be warm enough in September without wetsuits?

On a Cruise or independently- Fiji and Bora Bora??

We are doing the Pacific Pearl Tahitian treasures cruise. 28 days out to Norfolk island, Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga, Samoa, Cook islands an New Caledonia. I can't wait.

I have no idea if it would be warm enough I hope someone else can answer that.

I just noticed you are from Kawhia, :) can you still dig up little hot pools? I had the best fish and chips ever there. I am from the Waikato also. :D

We are doing the Pacific Pearl Tahitian treasures cruise. 28 days out to Norfolk island, Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga, Samoa, Cook islands an New Caledonia. I can't wait.

I have no idea if it would be warm enough I hope someone else can answer that.

I just noticed you are from Kawhia, :) can you still dig up little hot pools? I had the best fish and chips ever there. I am from the Waikato also. :D

Yes - we own the motels and motorcamp on the left hand side by the water before you get into town.

Can still dig hot pools - just like always- low tide only.

We are booked on this cruise - Just checked P&O website today and practically all categories are sold out.

Amazing-

So many people slam Pacific Sun for being old and yet this cruise from Fremantle - doesn't sail for another year and is practically sold out:eek:

yes they put her down, but she sells out all the time

I have snorkelled Ningaloo Reef and it is absolutely amazing. A MA ZING!

I was there end of Nov/Early Dec and it was really hot. I dont know about September exactly, but it is fairly North so it could be good.

Ningalo Reef seems to be one of those Must do things in your life,

Not going to spend $400 plus each though to see Whale Shark.

Have to start scouring net for options

Archived