Mexican Riviera on the Spirit

tgptmp

We sailed on the Spirit twice.It is a really nice ship. I liked the set up, the design is not too takky.Lots of room to walk the whole ship not like some of the newer ones.We had a balcony both times we were on her. If it is your first time on Carnival this a is nice choice. We have also been on her sister ship the Pride

We have done the M.R. 3 times on the Spirit. Very easy ship to get around on. Most of the day action if around the middle pool. For quiet times, the aft pool area is great. And San Diego is so pretty, vacation starts before you even get on the ship!

Do it! Sailed on the Spirit on it's "exotic" Mexican Rivera itinerary last Nov and to Hawaii this April. Nice ship and crew.

Plus it's 8 days instead of 7! I have to say I don't know that I'd plan a land vacation at any of the ports on that cruise but they were fine for a cruise itinerary and I'd do that itinerary again.

Although I prefer the bigger ships. Dream and Mariner of the Seas, I like the spirit class ships too. It's is just a different experience thats all.

But I really really like the itinerary the Spirit does. I don't care for Acapulco so much, but the other ports are great. I would move to ixtapa if I could!

I say give her a try, at least you will be on a cruise and whats the worse that can happen?:D

Archived