7-night Blu menus & ? about food modifications

tobymonster

All of the links I've seen for menus in Blu have been for 10-night cruises. Does anyone know which 7 of these are used for 7-night cruises? Or are there different ones altogether? Anyone have a link to Blu menus from a 7-night cruise?

Also, I have heard that the staff is very accommodating, so I was wondering how they are with modifications to the dishes? My husband is allergic to mushrooms (weird, I know), and a lot of dishes include different types of mushrooms or truffle oil. Would he be able to ask for the same dish just prepared without the mushrooms? Similarly, I prefer not to eat pork, so if something like a risotto dish has pancetta in it, would I be able to order it minus that one ingredient?

Thanks in advance!

All of the links I've seen for menus in Blu have been for 10-night cruises. Does anyone know which 7 of these are used for 7-night cruises? Or are there different ones altogether? Anyone have a link to Blu menus from a 7-night cruise?

Also, I have heard that the staff is very accommodating, so I was wondering how they are with modifications to the dishes? My husband is allergic to mushrooms (weird, I know), and a lot of dishes include different types of mushrooms or truffle oil. Would he be able to ask for the same dish just prepared without the mushrooms? Similarly, I prefer not to eat pork, so if something like a risotto dish has pancetta in it, would I be able to order it minus that one ingredient?

Thanks in advance!

Our wait staff- O'Neal & Kosantos were wonderful. I am very allergic to nuts. O'Neal went out of his way to keep me safe-& well fed. Tell the staff they will note any problem & prepare accordingly. Blu has its own ( shared with spec. restaurants) kitchen so its easier for them to honor requests.

Carole

I Literally put my life in the hands of Blu and I can not tell you how accommodating they were. I have severe spice allergies and they designed a menu for me each night so that I would not be in danger of having a reaction. I have never felt so safe or taken care of by a diningroom staff. We sailed her twice and plan on sailing Aqua Class again next July.

Archived