Hi, my name is Cindy and I'm addicted to...

Fun thread to read.

Learning...trying to find good itineraries, cabins and prices is why I read

this stuff.

But some of the posts can be very funny and entertaining.

Luckily for us CC is owned by a big cruise concern, I heard, so the really

nasty negative posts are removed before they reach our cheerleader eyes

thus keeping the friendly atmosphere of these boards upbeat, always.

Bon Voyage.

:cool::cool:

Hi, My names John, and this is my first meeting. This is the 12 step thread correct?:D Yes, I find both the CC board and cruising Very addictive. Like some have stated, nice to read and live thru others experiences here. Always good useful info to read and share. Nice thread..:)

I first started lurking a month or two ago just to read up on Bermuda to figure out what to do at port. Then I joined just to ask "a" question. ... And now I'm on every day--CC for a little while, work for a little while, CC for a little while... :D And I've also gone from thinking that we'll just have this one cruise--and now I'm thinking, well, we HAVE to do a Mediterranean cruise! And there are just so many incredible ports to go to (and at such a reasonable price), that we'll probably have to do several Mediterranean/European cruises! (Someday, anyway! ;)) My husband is going to curse that I ever found CC! :D

We will not be on our next cruise until JULY 2011 :eek:. We don't get to cruise as often as others and I'm envious. This will be our 9th cruise on RCI and I'm as excited as the first cruise. I wish I had known about Cruise Critic earlier too. I didn't discover it until after we had cruised. I found out so many things here that have made our cruise so much more enjoyable, but mostly, when I don't have a cruise booked, I'm see reviews of a ship we sailed or an excursion we took and I'm remembering our cruise all over again. We always book w-a-y in advance and I count the days...it's 281 days until we leave for our next cruise.

Oh boy! I am glad I am not the only one. Up until a few weeks ago I was a tripadvisor junkie, but now I am going on my very first cruise! I am sooo excited and can't get enough of CC! I love any and all the comments, information and advice I can get!

I think maybe the meet and mingles should be renamed Friends of CC. Could get a conference room next to friends of Bill W. :D

I've been addicted to these boards for a long time now, I was booking a family cruise (that didn't pan out) and found these boards. I'm usually on here when I'm planning or after I've booked a cruise. I tell myself that it's just to find information. I don't believe me. :p

daze

nvlakegirl...I'm so jealous that you're cruising in only 23 days!!! We still have 121 to go and it seems like it will never get here. This will be our 4th cruise but I'm just as excited as I was before the first one!! Hope your cruise is fantastic and try not to feel bad for those of us left behind!!!;)

Hi Cindy,

My name is Joyce and I'm also addicted to CC, along with cruise web cams.

You know the line in Grease when the Principal says "If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter? Well, if you can't be sailing away, watch others sailing away. :D

Archived