Considering Princess...will we be disappointed???

mrspeck

-Our room steward was very nice but on 3 occasions we came back to the cabin and it was being cleaned.

-At the time we sailed, my son was 16 and we brought a friend of his that was 18. On several nights my son met an "older" woman (probably all of 35 - because we all know how old that is) at a bar and she would buy him and his friend a bucket of beer. My son would stand there when she handed it over.

Like I said at the beginning of this post - I am very picky.

I'll say... this is the first time I've seen someone complain about their stateroom being cleaned (usually, it's the opposite).

As for the 'older' woman, maybe Princess should be renamed 'Cougar Cruiselines'. ;)

We usually get a standard balcony cabin. I cannot say that we have seen that much difference in the size of the cabins or the ammenities between cruise lines. My guess is that it is much the same just packaged slightly differently. I usually bring my own becuase of allergies, DW has never really commented (other than on Crystal) so she must find them about the same. We do always try of a Caribe deck cabin on Princess becasue of the large deck.

Archived