Oasis Web Cams

Why does the pool/sports zone cam seem to be looking at abbout two feet of Zip line and a multitude of cabins? If they are indeed cabins I would be :mad:

What would happen if I had a shower, walked out there completely naked and procedded to throw my towel over the railing to dry?

The camera should be pointing at the pool dontcha think?:rolleyes:

Why does the pool/sports zone cam seem to be looking at abbout two feet of Zip line and a multitude of cabins? If they are indeed cabins I would be :mad:

What would happen if I had a shower, walked out there completely naked and procedded to throw my towel over the railing to dry?

You might get some attention from anyone on the deck, but you never know if the camera will be taking the picture at that moment - and it refreshes every minute. Or perhaps not, as it doesn't seem to be refreshing as I check...

When we were on it, the Boardwalk camera was pointing directly at the carousel - you got to see a different animal every minute when it was running. We did see a group gathering right in front of the camera - we assumed it was for a shot for friends not lucky enough to be on the Oasis.

I think the cameras get knocked when they clean the ship - which is constantly...

danp are you asking where you can find the web cam on the internet?

If so, go to http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do;jsessionid=0000izKUQGSwYCI1632UkTUbq1d:12hbioe0u?br=R&shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=OA

click on live webcam ... there's probably a quicker way to reach it.

If that wasn't your question - oops!

Happy sails

~ Liz

Gee...I don't know...probably depends what you look like. I guess you have to be careful where you walk around naked huh? Would you rather be seen nude by a few thousand that have no idea who you are or by the guy in the next cabin that's going to be bumping into you all week? Your choice!

Archived