Hotel in Hawaii

nlt46

Hi Guys;

I am looking for a hotel in Hawaii before the cruise. We are going 5 days early. I tried Priceline at $125 for a 4 star. That was what they had been going for... now maybe more. Anyway... what about a 3 star? Any information would be great. I want a nice place, but I would like to spend the smallest amount and get the most. I do understand that I might have to pay more, but I was wanting to check with you. You all always help so much. Thanks, Nancy

Hi Guys;

I am looking for a hotel in Hawaii before the cruise. We are going 5 days early. I tried Priceline at $125 for a 4 star. That was what they had been going for... now maybe more. Anyway... what about a 3 star? Any information would be great. I want a nice place, but I would like to spend the smallest amount and get the most. I do understand that I might have to pay more, but I was wanting to check with you. You all always help so much. Thanks, Nancy

This thread might help

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=115463

I lot of folks have been bidding 60$ or so for three star and winning the Radisson....we stayed there a couple years ago and just loved it. You may want to take a look at Biddingfortravel.com.........you can get a good idea of what zone to bid and see other folks winning bids too.

Archived